Turns out I was barely 5w6d meaning at the time of my ER visit I was barely 4 weeks and a few days. So don't give up hope and good luck Thanks for the encouragement.
I'm sure of ovulation because I was using opks and temping. I've heard lots of stories of women that were off a week or two because of dating but I know that's not my case...hoping that the baby is just delayed in growth but didn't know if that has ever happened this early to anyone. Every baby is different so you can't really go by the stuff you read.
Yesterday I was 6w exactly based on ovulation and we only saw an empty sac.
My hcg and progesterone levels are normal (which I know can be the case with a blighted ovum).
With your permission, we will also contact your local hospital’s Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit or your GP so that further medical follow-up can be made and issue a report which you can either take with you or we can fax to the relevant professional.
Babyvision uses excellent quality ultrasound equipment to obtain the best images, however, if you attend Babyvision and your pregnancy is earlier than 6 weeks gestation or we are unable to confirm an early viable pregnancy due to reduced image quality (which may happen if the uterus is retroverted which means tilted back or have a high BMI) we may offer a transvaginal (internal) scan during your appointment.
I told myself after my scan yesterday that I shouldnt be hopeful but my head and heart disagree.
I'm not going to have the little op but am thinking after the scan if the results are the same then I will take the tablets to move things along. After passing most of the pregnancy after 2 lots of medication inserted, I was still in a lot of pain, and had to have another scan to see if all of the pregnancy had come away. At 11 5 the scan showed no heartbeat and that the baby had stopped growing at around 9 weeks.
Has any one had the tablets and what were your experiences ? This was last Monday and I actually started bleeding the next day, though my miscarriage hasn't yet 'completed'.
I have another scan this Friday for them to make completely sure and then once confirmed I have been told I have 3 options 1-let nature take it's course 2-tablets to start things moving 3-day surgery where they remove it.
I have already decided I will go with option 3 as we had to terminate a pregnancy at 26 weeks in 2012 due to the baby being very sick and I had to go through labour....